Aircrack-ng forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Aircrack-ng 1.7 release

Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monitor Mode Wireless Ubuntu Touch  (Read 3324 times)

Leonidaz

Monitor Mode Wireless Ubuntu Touch
« on: June 14, 2014, 04:16:59 pm »

I installed Ubuntu on my Nexus Touch 4 (mako) and I wondered if it will be possible to use the following aircrack-ng to audit networks as if I was on my laptop with aircrack-ng start over?
I already try to install Aircrack-ng above, it installs fine, everything starts (airmon-ng, airodump-ng, aireplay-ng, aircrack-ng) but the problem is that I can't put the WiFi on my Nexus 4 in Monitor mode. It shows me an error message like this: "ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device". And just below this message, there is mark "Monitor mode enable on mon0". When I type "sudo airmon-ng" to see my WiFi interfaces, there are two that appear: "wlan0 [phy0]" but also "p2p0 [phy0]". I try to put it into monitor mode also but the same error message appears. In the "Drivers" section there to mark the two WiFi interfaces "wcnss_wlan" and in the Chipset there "Unknown" for both WLAN Interfaces section. I'd love someone to help me on this  ;D :).I'm stuck not being able to put the WiFi card from my Nexus 4 in monitor mode  :-\.
Thank you for your help  ;).
Pages: [1]   Go Up